Working together keeping your employees healthy
Occupational Medicine Services
When you work with our Medical Center of Marin Occupation Medicine Clinic, you have all of your occupational medicine needs covered. Industrial injuries receive priority and employers are immediately provided with an online work status report to keep them updated of the employee’s prognosis. Each of these work status reports states any modifications and estimates the employee’s time to return to full or modified duty.
We also offer a full range of post-offer/pre-placement physicals. These occupational medicine physicals are compiled according to job description and the needs of the employer. At Medical Center of Marin all of our physicians are DOT Certified according to the National Registry guidelines. We have a Certified DOT Trainer on staff and all medical assistants are DOT Urine Drug Screen and Breath Alcohol Test Collection Certified.
Our Marin County physicians understand occupational medicine and the need to fit prospective employees with appropriate functional job requirements and screen them carefully for any condition predisposing the individual for a particular type of injury.
Workers’ Compensation program benefits:
- Prompt treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Aggressive return-to-work philosophy
- Timely and consistent communication and reporting including online access to work status reports
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR/HER) system
- An employer web portal
Medical Center of Marin is a full-service Occupational Medicine clinic so your employees can spend less time going to multiple speciality providers in and around Marin County, CA.
Occupational medicine and surveillance program benefits:
- Tracking, reporting and notifications for employer surveillance programs using our Electronic Medical Records software.
- Physical exams, including DMV/DOT, post-offer, Level 5 and any customized physicals your company may require
- CAL OSHA mandated testing
- Drug screening/substance abuse testing through Certified Labs
- On-site Instant Substance Abuse Screening using eScreen™, with results being available immediately via a secure website
- Breath alcohol testing
- On-site laboratory and screening services
- Additional lab/screening services through our partnership with MedTox—results are imported electronically the moment the results come available at MedTox to Medical Center of Marin’s EMR. These records are stored there in the patient’s file record for fast, safe, secure and convenient access.
Click to Download here